Meet our DJ'S
- Paul - Reel Music ShowPaul - Reel Music Show
Paul has been creating radio shows since he was old enough to work a tape recorder. Now, some 45 years later, he feels he is dangerously close to actually being good at it.
Paul’s been a voice over artist for 30 years now, and in his new show – Reel Music, he really wants the tunes to do the talking. You’ll hear chart hits made famous by movies, TV themes from shows both new and old, and lots more.
There’ll be brain teasers, random mixes and stuff you’ve never heard before, all blended together in a show so eclectic, you’ll swear he’s making it up as he goes along.
- MARK SIMMONSRadio DjMARK SIMMONSRadio Dj
- Carlos Manaça
Weekly Radio Show of one of the most important Portuguese electronic Labels, Magna Recordings, presented by Carlos Manaça, one of the main Portuguese Djs and Producers. Known by his tribal / ethnic background, Carlos Manaça presents a one hour mix recorded live by himself or by some of his favorite DJs and Producers. From Tech House to Techno,
- EDDIE MEIRELESRadio DjEDDIE MEIRELESRadio Dj
- J Paul Getto
J Paul Getto started as part of the X-Mix Productions family alongside the likes of Armand van Helden and sometime collaborator and kicking house legend, Todd Terry. As a remixer he is in high demand, re-working the likes of Duck Sauce, Kaskade, Joey Negro, Louis La Roche, Treasure Fingers, Roy Davis Jr and many more. Fogbank Radio is a monthly show focused on new music by J Paul Getto, new upcoming releases on Fogbank Records and J Paul Getto's favorite tracks of the month. Each month will also feature a one hour guest mix from various artists on Fogbank Records. Expect a lot of groovy house music!Fogbank Radio is a monthly show focused on new music by J Paul Getto, new upcoming releases on Fogbank Records and J Paul Getto's favorite tracks of the month. Each month will also feature a one-hour guest mix from various artists on Fogbank Records. Expect a lot of groovy house music!
- Pink JulieRadio DjPink JulieRadio Dj
- Dave ClarkeWhite Noise
White Noise is the world's longest enduring Techno / Electro radio show, presented by the "Baron of Techno" Dave Clarke. “I’ve never been interested in what’s trendy and what’s not,” Clarke explains, “but the best music comes to me every single day and I want to share it.”
- Robin Schulz
Sugar Radio Show presented by Robin Schulz brings his favorite tracks, latest releases and classic hits each and every week. It’s been only four years since Robin Schulz first topped the worldwide singles charts with his acclaimed remix of “Waves (feat. Mr. Probz)” and landed his breakthrough global uber-hit “Prayer in C (feat. Lilly Wood & The Prick)”; practically an eternity in the 30-year-old artist’s fast-paced dance music cosmos! Building on his unique blend of house, electro and pop, the Osnabrück DJ and producer has meanwhile established himself as Germany’s most successful music export of the past two decades in record-breaking time.
- Simon Harding - Eurovision Show
The Eurovision Show is a weekly radio programme, designed to celebrate the music of Eurovision past and present. Not just annual winners and famous past entrants, but other great songs from throughout Eurovisions six decade history are played, together with the latest news from the Song Contest World and its participants - including new music from Eurovision artists, and guest interviews.
- Ian 'Gilesy' Giles - Old Skool Mixtape ShowIan 'Gilesy' Giles - Old Skool Mixtape ShowJoin Gilesy on the Old Skool Mixtape Show. Two hours of the best RNB, Hiphop, Dance and Garage. If its an Anthem, this show will be playing itBioIan 'Gilesy' Giles has been knocking around on the radio for many many years (he won't say how long you might be able to then work out his age!). Starting way back in the 90s sometime in Malta, at the moment he host's a regular drivetime show for a community radio station in the UK and has used lockdown to finally be a bit productive with his new show 'The Old Skool Mixtape'.When he is not on air he mainly lies in his blow up hot tub in the garden to scare off the neighbors. He likes toast and beer. His life regrets include having the same hairstyle since the 80s, and dying his hair blonde,red and almost blue during lockdown